Most days caffeine is the glue that will hold our day together. Coffee turns you from a zombie to a human after you drink it in the morning. Coffee shop park city will also pick you up in the afternoon and will help you to keep moving all through the day. But is coffee good for you?
It turns out that coffee actually has some surprising health benefits. There aren’t really any downsides to drinking coffee but there are a lot of positive sides and these positive sides can actually have good effects on your health.
Caffeine And Health
Coffee gives you energy from caffeine, caffeine is a natural stimulant that will make you feel more energetic and awake. The caffeine in the coffee doesn’t just give you energy it can also act on the brain and improve your mood, memory, and mental function. The caffeine in the coffee can also improve your performance and endurance when it comes to athletic performance and exercise. Caffeine isn’t the only great thing that comes from drinking coffee. Coffee can also contain almost a thousand botanical compounds that have positive benefits on your health.
Coffee is made out of beans and coffee beans have a source of nutrients like vitamin B, potassium, and riboflavin. The coffee beans are also rich in antioxidants that can protect your cells from any damage. Coffee can actually be one of the single best sources of antioxidants in the diet world.
Benefits Of Drinking Coffee
Altogether, all the ingredients found in coffee that people drink every day have been shown to decrease the risk of a bunch of different illnesses.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Studies have found that consuming coffee daily can lower the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. The same also goes for the decaf coffee as well.
- Neurological Diseases: Drinking coffee on the regular is linked to helping lower the risk of developing Alzheimer’s and as well as Parkinson’s disease.
- Liver Disease: Daily consumption of coffee can protect against people from developing liver disease and help those who drink alcohol protect from fatty liver disease
- Cancer: a study has shown that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of getting liver cancer than those who do not consume coffee. Also, coffee drinkers have a lower risk of getting colorectal cancer, these two types of cancers are the leading cause of death in the world.
- Depression: That pick me up that you get from taking your first sip of coffee in the morning is not in your imagination. Studies have proven that the more coffee people drink, the lower the risk they have of being depressed.
Skip Drinking Coffee Late In The Day
The caffeine that is in the coffee can actually stay in your system for a few hours after you drink it. So drinking coffee late afternoon or during dinner can actually leave you tossing and turning at night. If you enjoy coffee shop park city so much then it’s best to stick to decaf in the evening.